Oklahoma City Pump and Trench Rentals
Sage Rental Services is a full-service pump and trench equipment rental company that provides quality products, fast delivery and exceptional customer service in Oklahoma City and the surrounding regions. Learn more about our inventory orcontact us online to inquire about our options.
Comprehensive Pump Rental Inventory
We believe that every job should be done with the right equipment and the right tools. We’re here to help you get the job done with a range of pump rentals in Oklahoma City:
- Air-operated: Air-operated pumps are an excellent option for situations with combustion risk, such as mining, oil and gas, wastewater and similar operations.
- Specialty: With our rental fleet, you can rent a pump to handle just about any job you have, whether that requires poly pumps, piston pumps or something else.
- Submersible: We rent hydraulic and electric submersible pumps for any muddy water, slurry or sewage moving needs.
- Sound attenuated: Use our professional-grade, low-decibel silencer pumps in residential zones or during sewer bypass operations.
- High-volume: High-volume high head and trash pumps can withstand extreme conditions, from fracking and chemical cleaning to crop irrigation and more, while successfully transferring solids.
Reliable Trench Equipment Rentals
From short-term projects to long jobs, our trench rentals in Oklahoma City will help you safely and successfully complete any project. Choose from:
- Ground protection mats: Ground protection mats provide much-needed stability and safety for your workers, allowing them to work faster and with less fatigue.
- Safety systems: Minimize common risks associated with trenching and excavation operations by using proper safety equipment such as guardrails, barriers, rescue davits and shoring platforms.
- Slide rails and guide frames: Skip the labor-intensive process of sheet piling and choose our preengineered slide rails and guide frames.
- Trench shields: We carry a variety of trench shields, including steel and aluminum models that meet OSHA requirements for safety and protect your crew from soil collapse.
- Support equipment: From pipe pullers and rock boxes to hydraulic vertical shores, view our other trench equipment options to make your next project successful.
The Sage Rental Services Advantage
Sage Rental Services has a reputation for providing high-quality equipment to construction and industrial companies. By offering the right tools, we can help our customers improve their productivity, job success and safety. We offer a range of turnkey solutions tailored to your specific needs, including site-specific engineering services and safety training to ensure you operate at peak performance.
Visit Our Oklahoma City Location
Come visit our Oklahoma City store to view our rental equipment in person. Or, contact us today to speak with experts who can guide you through renting the right tools for your job.