Steel Trench Shields
Sage Rental Services has steel trench shields for rent with several options available for different trench needs. Our steel trench shields are ideal for complex excavation projects at great depths, as the durable steel material will offer adequate protection in these situations.
Medium-Duty Trench Shields
Our medium-duty trench shield features 4-inch thick walls to handle the pressure from unstable soil. This shield sits down in the trench and protects workers from the fallout of a collapse.
The medium-duty trench shields at Sage Rental Services have double walls up to 10 feet high and 24 feet long and depth ratings up to 48 feet. We have 17 models available, all of which meet or exceed Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements. The medium-duty trench shield is best for applications using medium crawler excavators in trenches with critical weight and space requirements, such as spot repairs and mainline work.
Heavy-Duty Trench Shields
The heavy-duty trench shields at Sage Rental Services offer more strength for unstable soil. The heavy-duty class is made for more intensive applications with deep trenches or a critical need for trench protection.
We have two heavy-duty trench shield options, both of which have more height and length options and higher depth ratings than the medium-duty trench shields:
- 6-inch trench shields: Our 6-inch trench shields are available in 20 models with a wall height up to 10 feet, length up to 28 feet and depth ratings up to 50 feet.
- 8-inch trench shields: Our rental inventory has 24 models of 8-inch trench shields. Get wall dimensions up to 10 feet high and 30 feet long and depth ratings up to 50 feet.
Manhole Trench Shield Rental Options
A manhole trench shield fits along a pipe’s linear length for manhole installation and repair projects. This trench shield is narrower than the manhole and has open slots for the pipe to run through. The project can continue as normal with no interruptions when the manhole trench shield is in place.
Our manhole trench shield rentals are available in three styles:
- – Single Wall Trench Shields: We have three single-wall manhole trench shield models with maximum dimensions of 8 feet high by 10 feet wide by 10 feet long and depth ratings up to 18 feet.
- – Double Wall Trench Shields: Our double-wall shields are up to 8 feet tall, 12 feet wide and 12 feet long. Our rental fleet has six different models to choose from.
- – Double Wall Trench Shields w/ Cut-outs: This manhole trench shield has replaceable cut-outs for clearance for utility lines. We have four models with dimensions up to 8 feet high by 10 feet wide by 10 feet long.
Learn More About Our Steel Trench Shield Rentals
Sage Rental Services has the steel trench shields you need for your excavation project. If you’re looking for a different material, we also offer aluminum trench shields. We are committed to making your rental experience consistent and reliable.